Mastering Responsive Website Design
In this Responsive Website Design Course, we will go through the complete process of planning and designing a website using Adobe Photoshop CC 2021. We will cover all of the basic tools available in Adobe Photoshop and take our website design step-by-step. We will start with the requirement gathering from the client, sitemap of the website, then we will discuss the wireframing page layouts. Then we will finally design the website content to give it a consistent look and feel. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to create responsive websites that are more instinctive and engaging for your clients.
Key Areas Covered:
- What is a website and its purpose of design
- What is responsive website design and why it matters a lot in today’s world?
- Requirement gathering phase / Client needs
- User needs and target audience
- Understanding of aspiring creatives in all aspects to let creative thinkers create user-friendly websites
- Functional Requirements and Sitemap of the website
- Achieving the responsiveness of the website at the design level
- Better understanding of the grid system using bootstrap framework
- Applying bootstrap within your design
- Breakpoints and their understanding
- Wireframes and online wireframes tools
- Prototypes creation
- Creation of 12 column grid system of bootstrap in Adobe Photoshop
- Practical demonstration of designing easy to navigate website
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone who wants to learn responsive website design in Adobe Photoshop CC and wants to start their career as a Freelance Web Designer.
- Beginners with no previous experience can build their skills and enter into the world of website and user interface design.
- Print / Digital designers and web developers who want to learn responsive website design properly.