Graphic Design Foundation
In this foundational graphic design course, we will go through the basic layout and composition rules. Composition involves arranging the visual elements with the guidance of the principles of graphic design to promote the artist’s visual message. This course empowers you to create stunning compositions in your daily digital design projects.
While creating different designs as graphic designers we don’t follow the basic principles. Which includes the layout and composition like proximity, unity, alignment, contrast, white space, harmony and hierarchy. In addition to this, we miss out on the rule of third in our daily designs. We also tend to miss the anatomy of the grid system which results in a poor or unprofessional design. So if you keep the basics of design in mind and practice those in routine design projects, you can make every design AWESOME!
Key Areas Covered:
- Visual elements of the Layout Design
- Basic principles of the Layout and Composition
- Proportion role in graphic design
- Role of grids in design systems
- Rule of Third in graphic design
- Qualities of a Professional graphic designer and creative artist
Who should attend this course?
- This course is intended for everyone who wants to improve their creative literacy and design sense.
- Beginners who want to learn the basic concepts of design through real-world examples.
- Professionals who want to increase their creativity and originality through compelling visuals.
After the successful completion of this basic course, you will be more capable to create amazing visuals, layouts and successful compositions in your designs. This way you can communicate your ideas with impact and can enhance your career opportunities in today’s digital world.
Simply put these concepts and principles into practice and you will soon start seeing the results with your all design projects being more professional and impactful.